Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Video Blog Introduction!

Hello Friends!

I have been saying for a long time that I was going to start creating and contributing to a make-up video blog. However, nerves and insecurities got the best of me - until now!
With my new computer (thanks, Bob), and all of the new make-up collections being released for fall, I figured there was no better time to start than now to start.
Here is a link to my firsit video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=PLgijeNppS8

I realize I haven't figured out how to edit the credits yet, haha, but just give me a little bit of time!
The reason I am writing this blog following the first video, is to provide you with information on the products I was wearing.

Starting with foundation:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in "Ivorie 1N"

Concealer:
Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Concealer in "Porcelaine"

Powder:
Lancome Ageless Minerals in "Ivorie 20"

Bronzer:
Lancome Star Bronzer in "01 Lumiere"

Eyeshadow:
Lancome Color Design Five Shadow and Liner Palettes in "Taupe Craze"
Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in "Drape"

Eyeliner:
Elizabeth Arden Smokey Eyes in "01 Black"

Eybrow Pencil:
Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in "Taupe"

Lipstick:
Lancome Color Design Lipstick in "Vintage Rose"

Mascara:
Lancome Hypnose in "Deep Black"


I think that's it!
. . . . Well I hope it is anyway!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment