Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Daily Make Up Pictures!

Here are some of my star products for my favorite "Going Out" look:



Stila Smudge Pot in "Kitten". This is probably one of the most universally flattering eyeshadow colours I have ever seen! It's not gold, or pink, but something in between. It makes an amazing eyeshadow base for ANY colour!!


What more can be said? This is the best mascara I have ever used! And believe me, I have tried them ALL! It's totally customizable - you can choose to wear it natural or incredibly dramatic (as you will see in the following pictures)!



I haven't been this in love with a foundation since I first discovered Teint Idole Ultra by Lancome! Of course the consistency is a little thick (it is my favorite foundation after all), but it feels lightweight on the skin and looks totally natural if blended properly!


Here are some pictures from Friday night!!


Best. Mascara. Ever.

P.S. The gloss is Smashbox Limitless Gloss in "Infinite".




The shadows are a combination of MAC, Benefit and Lise Watier. Inquire for specific colours/types!


By the way, if you find yourself getting bored of my face - why don't you volunteer your face for my blog!! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment